top of page

Working Past 65:

You need to consider what you wish to do, or what the Canadian Governments wants you to do, with your Canada Pension Plan (CPP), and your Old Age Security (OAS), as you continue working past age 65.

For more information, please access the following CPP and OAS Eligibility Web sites at Service Canada.

For more information about:

Canada Pension Plan Post-Retirement Benefit (PRB) - Eligibility

Old Age Security: Do you qualify

bottom of page